- Image Fragment Enlargement. Fragment 125õ125pix. 4 times enlargement. Color mapping of the enlarged area and of the whole image. Possibility to measure in the enlarged area.
- Image Saving. Up to ten in each scanning session. Possibility to save images, reports, cineloop to a floppy disk 3,5”, CD-RW (option). Delivery of images, reports, cineloop through e-mail, Internet, Ethernet, Telemedicine.
- Additionally. Color contrast guides to image details, icons indicating the position of the probe in the examined part of the body.
- Formation of reports.
- Patient pre-registration .
- Printing images and other information in computer printer.
- Sending and obtaining images and other information by e-mail.
- Work with Internet, Ethernet, Telemedicine nets.
- Expert consultations through Internet, Ethernet, Telemedicine.
- Formation of examination reports for a selected period.
- Providing manuals and advisory information by Internet and hard carrier (floppy-disks, ÑD-s etc.).
- Connection of an additional monitor (optional).
- Work with office applications (documents, reports, tables, diagrams, calculations, images, presentations etc.).
- Compare view of images, measurements with original ones for any time period.
- Archiving patient cards.
- Archiving patient images.
- Providing ultrasound session in a video reel form (about 5 min) to consult or to acquaint a patient.
- Possibility of work in navigation mode (doctor asks – program answers).
- Possibility of a remote real-time consultation between a practitioner and experts within a medical establishment in Ukraine as for concrete pathology for a concrete patient. Comparing the results with atlases, formation of personal ones. Telemedicine.
- Patients can be examined by medical staff with general qualification and subsequently be diagnosed by a specialist with higher qualification.
- Long-time monitoring of patient state with the help of his personal card.
- Complete documenting of doctor's actions (important for a perspective insurance medicine).
- Automatic calculations by selected and preset methods allow systematisation and standardisation of examinations.
- Applications in some specific area as well as wide applications with possibility to puncture under ultrasound control.
- Application of cheap and reliable electronic probes allows to extend the list of possible examinations.
- Compatibility with other medical equipment and functional diagnostic software reduces charges for software.
- Allows examining, fixation of results, their processing, analysing, consulting with the help of Internet, performing statistical analysis and quick reporting with various work criteria for a doctor work or for a medical establishment.
Theory and practice